262 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City
HIGH EXPOSURE SHOP TO JAMES & ANN STREETS
262 Adelaide Street is a six-storey heritage building in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Historically known as the headquarters for QLD LAW GROUP the new owners have transitioned this space into beautiful retail shops with architecturally designed offices on the upper levels.
This retail is now completely refurbished and ready for occupation.
- Flexible tenancy sizes
- High ceilings, large windows, great natural light
- Heritage features with 20m frontage facing Adelaide Street
- Close proximity to Queen Street and Eagle Street Pier
- Centrally located in between several large CBD office towers
- Excellent access to bus, train and river transport services
- Neighbouring Flight Centre, Botero Restaurant, Motorwagen Café, Sparrow & Finch Cafe