63 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane
FISH LANE RETAIL
63 Melbourne Street represents arguably the best located food and beverage opportunity on Fish Lane.
- Full building refurbishment program to convert to restaurant/bar
- 180sqm - 450sqm of food and beverage retail
- Substantial alfresco dining
- Adjacent to Brisbane's largest performance theartre QPAC, as well as GOMA, Queensland Museum and the South Bank Parklands
- 700m (approx.) to Queen Street Mall
- Fish Lane F & B includes; Julius Pizzeria, Gauge, Maker, Hello Please, The Fox Hotel, Chu the Phat, La Lune Wine Co, Gelato Messina and more.
- The laneway is host to an eclectic mix of street art, cultural influences and the annual 'Fish Lane Festival'
- Incredible refurbished retail connecting Melboure Street & Fish Lane