15 James Street, Fortitude Valley
James Street Retail – High Profile Corner
James Street has evolved into arguably Australia’s most successful retail High Street. With virtually zero vacancy, the precinct is constantly in demand by leading fashion, jewellery and cosmetic brands.
15-19 James Street has been the long-term home for Lululemon, it was their first Flagship in Queensland (they are relocating on the Street). This tenancy sits amongst many dynamic retailers including Mecca Cosmetica, AESOP, Zimmerman, Camilla, Scanlan Theodore and others.
- First time available in 10 years
- 296sqm tenancy that can be split
- Prime James Street retail corner
- Customer carparking
- Huge brand exposure to the James Street & McLachlan Street
- Opposite the James Street Market, Cru bar, West Elm, Pottery Barn, The Calile Hotel
- Alongside Mecca Cosmetica, Zimmerman, Lee Mathews, Camilla and more
- Secure a flagship tenancy in one of Australia’s most successful retail destinations