11 Prospect Street, Fortitude Valley
3 level mixed use asset in fortitude valley
Prospect Street and the ‘Light Street Hill’ precinct has long been an area sought after by both commercial, retail and residential occupants. The private, yet highly connected nature of this mini precinct within Fortitude Valley has been a successful formula that continues to attract strong buyer interest.
11 Prospect Street is centrally located within Fortitude Valley, providing connectivity to major retail amenity, transport and public realm.
The building is currently set out as both residential (two self contained bedroom apartments) and commercial office, with lower level providing space for seven cars.
- 3 storey mixed use property
- 472sqm* of GFA
- Consisting of; level 1 office and level 2 residential (two self contained bedroom apartments - 2 bed, 2 bath)
- Mixed use zoning providing flexibility to reconfigure (STCA)
- Secure on-site car parking for 7+ vehicles on lower ground
- Two street access (Prospect Street & Hynes Street)
- Walking distance to a wealth of retail amenity; James Street precinct, Emporium Brisbane, Homemaker Centre, Gasworks Newstead, RNA Showgrounds / King Street Retail
- Highly accessible to public transport
- 250m* to the state's newest inner city school - Fortitude Valley State Secondary College
- 1.3km* to the Brisbane CBD